What if a site or app log-in will not accept strong passwords?

Forbes: 97% of all fortune 500 companies have been hacked. The other 3% don’t know they’ve been hacked. Allowing weak passwords is extremely dangerous.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *